Bubble Tea

5900525070449 Perfecta Bubble Tea skoncentrowany żel pod prysznic Exotic Fruits + Czarna Herbata

Bubble Tea Exotic Fruit + Black Tea concentrated shower gel

FRUITY ENERGY

Discover the unique Perfecta Bubble Tea shower gel with black tea extract and exotic fruit. Feel the delicate, creamy lather on your skin. Hydrogel beads, which dissolve when rubbed, will provide an additional moisturising effect! The fresh, attractive fragrance will make the moments of relaxation even more enjoyable.

 

KOMBUCHA

is a natural ingredient obtained through fermentation of sweet black tea, which is exceptionally rich in vitamins. It smooths and adds radiance to the skin.

 

GOJI BERRY EXTRACT

an ‘exotic superfruit’, considered to be one of the most nourishing fruits, which has powerful revitalising properties.

Capacity
400g
Skin type
Visit online shop

Bubble Tea

FRUITY SHOWER WITH BUBBLE TEA!

A new line of concentrated shower gels inspired by the popular drink – BUBBLE TEA. Discover their attractive fruity fusions and let yourself be entranced by their intense, exotic fragrances. Relax while enveloping your body in a velvety lather. Feel the unique bubbles on your skin! Hydrogel beads, which dissolve when rubbed, provide an additional moisturising effect. Indulge your body and senses with a moment of leisure!

 

CONCENTRATED FORMULA – LESS WATER

A special, concentrated formula permits you to use less gel to achieve the same effect! One bottle lasts longer. It is a great way to take care of our planet.

 

And on top of that….

 

VITAMIN NOURISHMENT WITH BUBBLE TEA BALMS!

Our body balms, which were also modelled on fruity Bubble Tea drinks, perfectly complement daily skin care. They contain extracts of green tea and kombucha. We can also let out that they smell wonderfully! But you’ll be  even more surprised by the vitamin beads they hide! Once applied over the skin, they provide it with vitamin nourishment.

 

97% of naturally derived ingredients, the remaining 3% ensures pleasant use, durability, and top quality of the product.